A dedicated fighter in the battle against injustice, Attorney Shean Williams is a masterful litigator who prides himself on his strong work ethic and tenacity. Mr. Williams simply doesn’t give up, and he always puts his clients first.
For the last 20 years, Mr. Williams has been committed to fighting for injured people and their families in the areas of trucking litigation, auto accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home litigation, premise liability, civil rights litigation, and products liability. His jury verdicts and settlements are in excess of $80 million.
Mr. Williams is proud to have obtained many multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements for his injured clients. Specifically, Mr. Williams was one of the lead attorneys who obtained a $20-million wrongful death verdict in Clayton County, Georgia and a $17.5-million verdict in Fulton County, Georgia.
Mr. Williams’s specialty is the unique way he connects with members of his jury panel, making complex themes more relatable to the everyday person. He has his finger on the pulse of his community, donating his time, talent, and money to many diverse civic groups including New Mercies Christian Church, Project Destiny, Inc., Green Pastures Christian Church, The Winning Circle, and Star Struck Foundation.
Mr. Williams shared a special bond with Founder Johnnie L. Cochran, Jr. Their relationship went beyond the typical mentor-mentee relationship—they were more like father and son. Mr. Williams is reminded daily of the lessons and wisdom that Mr. Cochran imparted. That inspiration is a driving force for Mr. Williams to continue Mr. Cochran’s legacy today.
Admitted to practice:
- Georgia 1996
- Licensed to practice law in the federal courts and the trial and appellate courts of the state of Georgia
Lawyer & Professional Organizations:
- American Association for Justice (formerly The Association of Trial Lawyers of America)
- The Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Gate City Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- The Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America (formerly The Association of Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America)
- Juris Doctor, Georgia State University College of Law 1996
- Bachelor of Science—Finance, Miami University of Ohio 1993