High-volume call center services in Dothan is looking for an outgoing and enthusiastic candidate to join our Intake team. Candidate should be an excellent communicator with a positive attitude.
The Agent will be responsible for answering incoming calls from current and potential clients to complete intakes, provide status updates, answer inquiries, handle complaints, and provide information. The Call Center Agent is the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The Call center agent should be able to accept ownership for effectively assisting callers, and keeping client satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be at your desk and available to take calls at any time that you are clocked in
- Answer phones promptly and courteously utilizing company procedures.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/protocol
- Responds to caller general information requests and/or inquiries; refer caller’s to the correct regional office
- Complete all intakes in a timely manner maintaining an appropriate average handle time
- Enter all data accurately, confirming information that you enter
- Effective de-escalation of angry/upset callers
- Ensure caller expectations are met by following up as promised
- Refrain from work avoidance by completing every possible intake on the first call
- Meet Quality Assurance Requirements
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere with a culture of respect for others.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assign by your manager or supervisor
- Client Focus
- Client Service
- Data Entry Skills
- Listening Skills
- Problem solving skills
If you are enthusiastic, confident, a team player, self-starter, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, you owe it to yourself to explore this exciting opportunity.
Job Type: Full Time
- Dothan, AL 36303
- High school diploma or GED
- Supplemented with two (2) years of customer service or related field