Las Vegas, Nevada December 30, 2019- Six people were killed and thirteen others were injured when the Alpine Motel Apartments building caught fire. Now the families and Cochran Firm attorney Marwan Porter want answers. Sub-par housing conditions led not only to the fire, but the difficulty for residents to escape. With the heat turned off residents tried to stay warm by using their stoves. This is what led to the fire according to the fire department. Additionally, the emergency exit doors were bolted shut and residents reported that their smoke alarms did not activate. These are only 2 of the 40 fire code violations found during an inspection after the fire. Complaints from residents about the conditions went seemingly ignored.
Contact us today for a Free Consultation