What Happens If You're a Victim of a Crime at a Property?


People often ask me what do they do when they've been injured due to the criminal acts of a person at an apartment complex or property.

And the first thing I tell them is, "make sure you get the necessary medical treatment that you need to get better first."

The number one priority is your health and well-being. Number two is you need to make sure you put the apartment complex, the business, the shopping center, the premise on notice that you are injured and the reasons you were injured.

And then third, you need to immediately contact a lawyer who is qualified, trained, has the expertise in handling premise liability cases, such as negligent security, inadequate security cases, or slip and fall cases.

Those are the type of things you need to do first; is to make sure that you get the medical treatment, that you put the apartment complex, property owner, or shopping center on notice, and make sure you hire the right lawyer who is trained and experienced to handle these types of cases.

If you want to file an Injury & accident claim, contact our Accident Lawyers, who have expertise in Auto Accident, Car Accident, Brain Injury, Personal Injury, Premises Liability,Truck Accident, Police Misconduct and other areas of practice. Call The Cochran Firm Atlanta toll-free at (404) 222-9922, or send us your queries using this inquiry form.

Recent News

Read More Articles
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram